Cambridge Precision Ltd are delighted to be in the shortlist for the Manufacturer of the Year 2023.
In truth we don’t have great expectations of winning as we do not manufacture end-products, but we are very proud to have been recognised as a significant manufacturer – and to have raised the profile of those businesses that contribute to the value and reputation of the UK manufacturing sector and to the UK’s export profile.
We encourage all our fellow manufacturing companies, as a Department for Business and Trade ‘Export Champion’, to think big and believe in success.
Good luck to all on the shortlist and congratulations on being recognised for your contribution. Enjoy the celebration night in Liverpool.
Manufacturer of the Year (under £25m)
- Charles Owen (Wales)
- DCW (South West)
- Industrial Engineering Plastics Limited (IEP) (South East)
- Cobra Sport Exhausts (Yorkshire)
- Alexander Battery Technologies (North East)
- Alpha Manufacturing (Midlands)
- Cambridge Precision (Central and East England)
- Raptor Photonics (Northern Ireland)
- Atec Engineering Solutions (North West)